1. User Agreement
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of es.musichearts.fm (hereinafter referred to as MusicHeartsFM or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other. MusicHeartsFM is not a mass media website.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the MusicHeartsFM website!
2. Subject of agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Photographic materials
- Links to materials hosted on other sites
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- get information on the site
- create information for the site
- comment on content posted on the site
- change user rating
- copy information to other sites with the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- don't disrupt the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- don't share your account and/or username and password with third parties
- do not post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the EU
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes:
- Maintain the site's performance, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- perform versatile protection of the User's account
4. Responsibility of the Parties
- the user is solely responsible for the information he distributes
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (combat operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
5. Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall govern any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it becomes available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.
The current version of the Agreement is located at the following address: https://musichearts.fm/info/terms/