About the musical social network "MusicHearts"
A bit of history
On April 6, 2022, the music social network "MusicHeartsFM" was launched in test mode. The aim of the project was the idea to unite music lovers, musicians, its performers, to give a lot of useful information to both, and convenient tools for the hobby of the first and the work of the second.
The audience of the project is people who care about music. Someone composes it, someone plays it, someone just listens and it helps him in life. Concert goers, musicians, venue owners, music lesson teachers, and many others, all of them, people connected in one way or another with music. Join us!.
Why do I need it?
We will list a short list of what MusicHearts will give you right now.
1. Ability to find people by interests. Not unique? Yes. But still.
2. Find out music and near-music news and other information. And if you are a musician or just well aware of music news (and not only) man - then share them with the MusicHearts community.
3. Search and attend concerts of your favorite artists.
4. An opportunity to explore our music encyclopedia (constantly expanding). Learn new facts, find similar bands to the ones you love, etc.
5. Search, remember, listen to online radio from our catalog.
6. Communicate. Anywhere and everywhere. On any page of MusicHearts in a special chat of this page, as well as in private messages.
If you are interested in any of the above - Join us!.
© 2023 MusicHeartsFM. Use of materials MusicHearts.fm allowed only with the active link to the source. All rights to the image and text belong to their author.
Common questions firstname.lastname@example.org
working on Lucky Framework 23.06 Mercurielle [ | 0.030]